Our India Baby Blanket Knit Kit makes an all-season lightweight and modern blanket for little ones. It's easy to make, and with two-colour stripes creates a contemporary gift to keep little ones smart and snuggly!
- Included in your kit: Clear pattern for beginners, premium knitting yarn, needles, tapestry needle, 20 page help booklet and Knit Kit Company Project Bag
- Size: one size for babies
- Level: Easy – perfect for a confident beginner
INDIA BABY BLANKET KNIT KIT
The India Baby Blanket pattern uses the knit stitch to create a basic pattern called garter stitch. You’ll also learn how to add in a new balls of yarn, work with colour, and how to finish and tidy up your project. This kit is great as a new baby knitting project for new parents (or loving friends and family!), and would make a perfect contemporary baby shower gift.
ABOUT THE KIT
Our kits are designed to be totally user friendly right out of the bag – ready to give as a gift, or keep and make yourself. You’ll get everything needed to make your project – yarn, needles, pattern and help guide – and it all comes in your own special cotton project bag: perfect for storing your work in progress or giving as a gift. No wrapping required!
Designed with newbie knitters in mind, the pattern is straightforward and jargon-free. The pattern gives you all the info you need to make your project, and is supported with 20 page help booklet that will give the beginner knitter help with all the skills needed.
The India Baby Blanket Knit Kit uses lovely smooth knitting needles and your colour choice of a super chunky premium knitting yarn. All our yarns have been carefully chosen to be beautifully soft and bouncy, and the super chunky yarn knits up fast, meaning you get a real sense of achievement and satisfaction as your project quickly comes together.
IN THE INDIA BABY BLANKET KNIT KIT
- 6 balls in your choice of two colours of sport/DK premium knitting yarn
- A durable India Baby Blanket pattern by The Knit Kit Company
- A 20 page help booklet with info on terminology, abbreviations and stitch instructions
- A pair of circular knitting needles (these can be used no differently to straight needles and help distribute the weight)
- A tapestry needle for finishing and tidying
- A stylish cotton Knit Kit Company project bag to keep it all safe and tidy
*Please note, actual colours may vary slightly according to dyelot and your screen!