BEGINNER KNIT KIT - THE EVE WRIST WARMERS & HEADBAND
Great for beginners who want to give themselves a little challenge with some stitch patterns. The Eve wrist warmer and headband is an easy knit kit. The perfect introduction to knitting.
This is one of our newest beginner knit kits. It's the perfect introduction to knitting for a confident beginner and is ideal for someone who is a beginner but wants to bring a bit of pattern into their knitting.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Our clear and easy to understand Eve wrist warmer and headband knitting pattern.
- 2 x 50g ball of double knit Knit Kit Co "yarn" in 100% merino wool*
- 1x pair of 4mm knitting needles
- A tapestry needle (to sew up your wrist warmers and headband and weave in loose ends)
- Our super helpful "how-to-knit" 20 page help/ instruction booklet
- Our 100% cotton Knit Kit Company project bag.
WHO'S IT FOR?
- People who are at the beginning of their knitting journey. They've maybe tried something simple like a scarf or a basic hat and are looking to try a few more new things. It's also ideal for people who haven't knitted in a while and need a gentle re-introduction or people just looking for an easy knitting project.
- The pattern comes in two sizes and is suitable for older kids and upwards.
*Please note, actual colours may vary slightly according to dyelot and your screen
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
This is a simple kit and is perfect for learning some new stitch patterns. You will learn the following skills:
- How to cast on (getting your yarn onto your needles)
- The two basic stitches in knitting - knit and purl.
- How combine these two stitches to create some classic stitch patterns called stocking stitch, seed stitch and dot stitch.
- How to seam up your work.
- You’ll also learn how to finish and tidy up your project.
WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT IT?
"Easy to understand."
"Makes beautiful wrists and head-band"
"I had to concentrate a bit at first but got the hang of it really quickly"