EPIC KNIT KIT & BEGINNER BUNDLE
Everyone loves a bundle right? Give yourself or a loved one the best knitting bundle ever! Two kits, great accessories and a fab book to get them started on their knitting journey! Save money and get more. What could be better?
This is an epic bundle which will give a budding knitter everything they need to get started on their knitting adventures. This bundle is worth over £115!!
WHAT'S IN THE BUNDLE?
Two of our best-selling kits - our easiest hat kit, the Fala Hat knit kit and the slightly more challenging Norway Hat knit kit. Choose from our 4 favourite colours in each kit. Both kits are unisex and will provide you with everything you need to complete your projects! Chunky merino yarn, 10mm needles, our lighter weight merino yarn and 4mm needles. In addition to the needles and yarn you get the two patterns, the Knit Kit Co instructable booklet which helps you learn the basics, a tapestry needle for sewing up your projects all in a beautiful Knit Kit Co kit bag.
- The epic Vogue: The Learn to Knit Book - an amazing resource for all budding knitters. The book covers all the skills you need to get you going as a knitter and also features a number of patterns you can try too!
- Beautiful yarn snips by Cocoknits - these little beauties are ideal for your knit bag and are specifically designed for snipping yarn. Another knit bag essential.
- Super handy needle stitch stoppers by Cocoknits - stop all your hard work going to waste and keep your stitches on your needles at all times!
- The exclusive and limited edition Knit Kit Co "Knitting Rocks" pin badge. Every knitter needs one of these.
WHO'S IT FOR?
- Everyone who has never knitted before
- Everyone who has maybe dabbled in knitting before but is ready to take the plunge and start their knitting in earnest with all the essentials they will need to take them forward.
*Please note, actual colours may vary slightly according to dyelot and your screen
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
This is an amazing bundle set and as well as getting all the goodies (book, badge, stitch stoppers and snips and kits) you'll also learn the following skills:
- How to cast on (getting your yarn onto your needles)
- The two basic stitches in knitting - knit and purl.
- How to combine these two stitches to create some classic stitch patterns called stocking stitch, and rib.
- How to seam up your work.
- You’ll also learn how to finish and tidy up your project.
WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT IT?
"The best knitting bundle ever"
"All the best things in a fabulous bundle! I have everything I need to conquer the world of knitting.."