STITCH STOPPERS BY COCOKNITS
Gorgeous pastel shades of beauty. These beautiful and stylish stitch stoppers are perfect for all your knitting projects where you want to make sure you don't lose any stitches off the end of your needles!
What is a stitch stopper?
Cocoknits foam Stitch Stoppers slide all the way onto needles (not just the tip) to hold stitches in place and stop the stitches falling off your needle when in your knitting bag. They can also be used to transform any double-pointed or circular needle into a stitch holder.
Why you will love these!
- The Stitch Stoppers are ideal for use for use with straight needles, circular needles or interchangeable needle cords to keep stitches secure while trying on garments in progress or in-between knitting sessions!
- Made from recyclable EVA foam that does not damage needles
- Colourful Stoppers accommodate needle sizes US 0–15 (2–10 mm)
- Each pack contains 4 each of 6 sizes (24 pieces in total)
- Gorgeous bright multicolours
These pretty stitch stoppers are practical and beautiful! Don't let your naughty stitches fall off your needles anymore!
If you're looking to complete your knitting tool and accessory collection why not check out our beautiful yarn bowls and needle pouches hand which are both hand made exclusively for The Knit Kit Company in East Lothian, Scotland.